Skip to content

Wellyn

I hate to keep asking such basic questions, but sometimes things aren't immediately obvious.

I brought Wellyn's killer to justice, and got the bear from his body. Wen't back to the GY, but even though I went over evey inch of the area, the boy's ghost was gone. I waited around for a bit, chatted up both of his grieving parents, clicked on his tombstone a bunch of times, and even just dropped the bear on the ground at the graveside. Nothing. But the quest still shows up as active. What am I missing?

Comments

• MhamzaMhamza Member Posts: 228
    Wellyn only appears at night, so rest a bit and then give it to him.
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    I had a suspicion that might be the case. Bah, more nocturnal graveyard excursions!
  • ThesblahThesblah Member Posts: 56
    I remember giving the bear to Wellyn and then having Viconia turn undead. I controlled Wellyn for a little while before I had Aerie turn undead and chunk the poor ghost.

Now I have a stuffed bear that I don't need.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    Thesblah said:

Now I have a stuffed bear that I don't need.

Of course you don't. You aren't sleeping with it firmly tucked to your platemail-armored chest each night. We understand.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    @FrdNwsm - tip: after delivering the bear to Wellyn's ghost at night, later go back and talk to his parents again in the day.

@Thesblah - you're a cruel, cruel person! And you are too sleeping with Littleman!