Skip to content

Noobie Spell Creation Question for DLCEP

MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
edited April 2015 in General Modding
Hello :)

I'm wondering if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction. I am using DLCEP to try and make a summoning spell, and I am not really getting it right. It doesn't help I am useless with stuff like this.

I am trying to make a Summon Succubus spell for Dorn, and kind of half got it working.

I started using the wizard spell summon fiend as a base, then changed the creature to a succubus and thought I should change the spell to be an innate ability since Dorn isn't a wizard. I messed around with a few other things like the casting animation and tried to enter a spell name/description, but couldn't because the program kept crashing for some reason when I went to that area.

Anywho the in game result I get is that Dorn will summon a succubus....but she doesn't do anything. Unless she is attacked, then she turns hostile towards the party and uses charm etc on my main character. The problem is she turns hostile to the party even if a monster attacks her. Just wondering if anyone knows how I can fix this? :)

Thanks! Sorry again for my ignorance, this is the first time I am fiddling with this.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • MadrictMadrict Member Posts: 141
    edited April 2015
    Haha, thanks for your help! I will give this a try now. Your post made me laugh too, yes that Dorn is a dirty scoundrel alright :)

I hope I haven't broken anything in regard to the original succubus .cre ......eek :|

Fingers crossed I can get it right, thanks again!