Skip to content

U Mad, Paladins? (spoilers)

Just curious--I'm playing an evil character, and I have Dorn in my party. For the first time ever, I didn't go do Firkraag's lair immediately after accidentally killing the paladins. I did some of Dorn's quest instead, and when I got back to Athkatla some time later, a group of Paladins accosted me. I took care of them, but not before one of them threatened me with more attacks to come.

This IS because of the Firkraag thing, right? Not because my party slaughtered a bunch of paladins and helmites?

Also, will there really be more attacks? How many before they give up (like the Cowled Wizards?)

I'm not used to being this evil, but it is entertaining.

Comments

• JarrakulJarrakul Member Posts: 2,029
    I do know the paladins will attack you if you don't continue Firkraag's quest immediately. I have no idea how long they'll keep at it.
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Didn't you go to Garren Windspear's cabin, he then goes to talk with the paladins and plead your innocence in this matter. At least, this has been my experience.
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    Actually, yes. But I haven't gone and rescued his kid yet, so maybe that's why.
  • rihmjihmrihmjihm Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    The sword seems to deal the
    proper damage, but in the Inventory screen 0-0 is displayed. This issue also involves the spell "Lich Touch"...... Can anyone confirm this?