Skip to content

Another AD&D Game Id Love To See Remade....

Birthright : Gorgons Alliance.....
kcwiseConjurerDragon

Comments

• GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Never heard of it.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisov
  • MetallomanMetalloman Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,975
    Ok, I've just read a little about this game I didn't knew before: lot of potential here if someone might plan a remake!!
    JuliusBorisovDruerickcwise
  • DruericDrueric Member Posts: 42
    I dont think this studio is interested in creating games from scratch. I think they should remake gorgons alliance though. but tracking down the license could prove difficult.
    Please remake this game Beamdogs.
  • JumboWheat01JumboWheat01 Member Posts: 1,028
    I just started watching Kikoskia's Let's Play of that game. Definitely not to my tastes, but I can see where some enjoy it.
    edited July 2016
    You cant really get a feel for the game by watching a single youtube vid. The ad&d dungeons in the game are very well and cleverly/impressively designed, but of course the graphics are terrible compared to this age. I still play this game from time to time on dosbox. No other game like it in existence. Unfortunately, the editor for the game doesnt work with dosbox. It used to work in older version of windows though. I always edited all the regents because I felt many of them were too weak and didnt stand a chance of surviving.
  • TarlugnTarlugn Member Posts: 207
    This is a cutscene from a large battle in the game. Screenshot is from mobygames.com

Yes! Something like this, but in Infinity Engine, maybe Baldur rules? 8o