Skip to content

BUG? Fallen Undead Hunter - Level drained

The symbol of energy drain was on my toons portrait, none of my STATS were reduced however I went from Level 10 down to 9 though.

Is there a patch that fixes this bug?

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    When you become fallen, you lose all of your paladin specific abilities, and that includes your kit abilities, it is not a bug
  • TheWiSeFooLTheWiSeFooL Member Posts: 124
    Arunsun said:

When you become fallen, you lose all of your paladin specific abilities, and that includes your kit abilities, it is not a bug

I never killed an innocent. My reputation is still Popular at 14.
  • TheWiSeFooLTheWiSeFooL Member Posts: 124
    If that is so...what is the CHEAT code to get me 'UNFALLEN" again?

Silly me I thought 'Fallen' was a part of my specialization and title the whole time. This was an exported toon from BG1 maybe it was exported fallen already and I didn't remember how.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    If you killed people in BG1 you might get like -10 reputation, you must have killed a bystander with a fireball or something like that.
    If you want to become "unfallen" without cheating do your paladin stronghold quest, I let you google that. If you complete it properly you should get your status back
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    If you had Neera in your party she very well may have been the culprit. Her wild surges can maim and kill the occasional innocent bystander and you will immediately become fallen!