Skip to content

The Witch Path - Blood of Gods

This is a novelisation of Baldur's Gate that I have recently begun, telling the tale of a character created by a friend of mine. My intention is to cover her adventures through BG1, BG2, ToB, NWN2, and possibly the MotB and SoZ expansion packs.

The original conception of the protagonist was that of an intelligent but naive elf (sort of like Aerie minus the tragic backstory), but I felt that was a bit bland. The character I wound up envisioning was inspired by Ignatius Reilly from the novel A Confederacy of Dunces (one of my all-time favourite works of literature), albeit with an "elven twist."

Be warned...this story is very...elfy...

Comments

• NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    o.o Another elf protagonist! :smiley: Your protag and mine can be elf buddies!! :blush:

*starts reading*

Oh boy. She is...waaaaaay more elfy than my elf... *hangs head in shame*

Good start! Fun and playful descriptions and dialogue. ^_^
  • Ignatius_J_ReillyIgnatius_J_Reilly Member Posts: 24
    Attached is a picture of Our Most Noble Protagonist, Slayer of Sarevok, Ravager of Ust Natha, and Elven Intellectual Titan.

Note: should I ever get around to writing the installment covering the events of NWN2, those who are devoted the Knight Commander/Bishop pairing such avoid it...Bishop will...not be treated well, to put it mildly.