Skip to content

Bug : Stuck at Werewolves Island [Solved]

ThesalanThesalan Member Posts: 6
Hi all,

I encounter a big problem on Werwolves Island. First, I've killed Karoug but he has exploded so I can't retrieve Pelador Maralee's baby. So I use Shadow Keeper to get him in my inventory. But the more annoying it's when I go back to Kaishas Gan : I can't tell her that I kill all her enemies!! I have travel all over the map, kill every monster, the map is totally cleand but I can't finish this quest... I'm completely stuck on Werewolves Island!!! And of course, others save are too old...

I looked in Shadow Keeper for a global variable that can help me but without success...

Please help me!!!
Post edited by Thesalan on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2015
    Karoug explodes but in his place is a greater wolfwere. That is what you kill to get the baby.

If you are playing the EE games then don't use Shadowkeeper. Use EEkeeper instead. It has less compatibility issues.

If you aren't able to find it on the ship then use the console.

C:CreateCreature("WolfWegr")

or (if you are playing a non-EE game).

CLUAConsole:CreateCreature("wolfwegr")

Kill that creature (it regenerates very fast and is only affected by a handful of weapons, some of which are on the ship, so expect a tough fight). That should be enough to make Kaishas accept that you killed it.
  • ThesalanThesalan Member Posts: 6
    Greats!! It works!! This time Karoug doesn't explode.

Thank you for your rapidity and efficacy!! Now I have to escape from this island...
This discussion has been closed.