Skip to content

Any quests/NPCs I should do/recruit before chapter 4?

I know Hexaat becomes unavailable if you don't get her before chapter 4. Are there any other such NPCs or quests that I should do before chapter 4?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 632
    Nothing comes to mind anyway.. don't think there's really anything that is unavailable to you later on, though i'm not 100% sure of this as I usually do -everything- before setting sail to Brynnlaw.

And I mean -everything-.. once I get to Brynnlaw, i usually just go power-play and finish the game asap.
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    I usually go 50/50 on the quests and I haven't noticed any missing quests in chap 6. Case Hexxat is probably an isolated incident. Though I wouldn't bet anything considering the other EE-NPCs. I think they are all supposed to be 1st quest in chap 2-3 and the 2nd quest in chap 6.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,460
    Maybe the Skinner quest if you're playing evil. But if you've killed Adalon in the Underdark then you can most likely delay this quest until chapter 6 as well.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    @Yannir considering how difficult the EE-NPC 2nd quest fights are, I cannot help but agree with you.
  • DregothofTyrDregothofTyr Member Posts: 229
    I think a few of the sidequests in Umar Hills need to be done before Chapter 4, at least the one with the gem in the chickens, I couldn't find them anywhere in Chapter 6 anyway.