Skip to content

Wild Forest not appearing on the world map.

zeppelin2kzeppelin2k Member Posts: 5
edited May 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hello. I'm currently experiencing a bug where the Wild Forest location isn't showing up on the world map. Neera's initial quest triggered in the Bridge district, and I found her after, where she said to meet her in the Wild Forest and marked my map. However, the location was never marked on my map, and I now have no way to recruit her. I actually tried a console command to access the location, C:MoveToArea("OH2000"), with no luck. It says the area code does not exist. If someone could give me the proper area code (believe me, I've looked around) that would be great. Alternatively, I'll attach a save file, if someone can add the location to my map. Thank you very much!

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    It looks like your worldmap is missing all of the new Enhanced Edition areas. Have you copied you saved game over from the original BG2?

I have added the missing map entries in the attached save.
  • zeppelin2kzeppelin2k Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for the attached save. I'll check it out and make sure it works later. This game was actually ported over from the save file at the end of BG:EE. So I'm unsure why it wouldn't work... I would assume both enhanced editions would work well with each other. If there's any other info you need to help track down the bug, let me know. Thank you very much!