Skip to content

Is 1.3 (I think that is the patch that the developers fixed the major bugs) out officially yet?

I have no idea how BG 2: EE went. I heard that it was a buggy, messy release but in defense of the developers that did say it was pushed out too early.

I read also that 1.3 was supposed to be the "released" version of the game. That it was ideally what the developers would have put out if they had they had more time to work on the game before releasing it early because of fan demand.

Is 1.3 out or is it beta only and secondly, have all these "major issues" been fixed? I'm playing the Android version of Baldur's Gate: EE and so far it works wonderfully. I'm very, very pleased with it. But I'm just confused on BG 2: Extended Edition.

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited May 2015
    Version 1.3 is out yes. It was released on Dec 16 of last year.

Not sure what specific issues you were hearing of but here are the release notes

http://www.beamdog.com/files/bg2ee/bgiiee_releasenotes.pdf
  • XobehXobeh Member Posts: 10
    I read things about the 1.3 patch meant to fix a lot of bugs; I'm not sure of the specifics. But great to know it's out already. Thanks for the help.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968
    There's likely to be a 1.4 patch released at some point as well, so you might also want to keep your eyes open for that one. There's no set date for it's release at this point though. It'll be out when it's ready.