Skip to content

Questions about Evil Parties and Dialogue

So I've decided to take a break from the hacking that is my HoF run to run an evil party on Insane with some kits/combos I haven't used before or use only rarely, them being not the "best" options for HoF parties (Blackguard, Cleric of Talos, Shapeshifter, Dragon Disciple, Barbarian, and mc illusionist/thief).

My first question is, when taking the most "evil" dialogue options, are there any quests/experience you lose? I know you can make the sea spirit in Easthaven disappear, but I don't know much beyond that.

A second question is do you make the whole town hostile by making one person hostile? I have exclusively reloaded in past when doing so, I'm wondering if it's possible to piss off unnecessary NPCs and still continue with the game. I'm hoping to roleplay evil characters within the confines of the game without quick-saving before every dialogue. ;)

Comments

• ZyzzogetonZyzzogeton Member Posts: 526
    Yes entire towns go hostile. There is a/are exception, Orrick can be killed without the rest of Kuldahar going hostile.

And I'm fairly certain there are no dialogue options which will lead to an NPC, that you can't kill safely, going hostile.