Skip to content

PS:T DLTCEP bam animation

I'm trying to change the text of the buttons in the main screen (the abyss, new life, resume life). I have extracted the BMP files from the bam file (idquit.bam), edited with photoshop and tried to use DLTCEP to merge them in a single file again.

The problem is... when i load the external BMP, the preview is fine, but everytime i try to import a frame, the pallete is all messed up.

Can anybody help? I can make a bam file with a single file, but with two files the second one it's all messed up.

Comments

• CuvCuv Member, Developer Posts: 2,535
    that happens with DLTCEP. A workaround is to make a bam from each frame and then merge all three bams to cycles, assign the frames manually to the correct cycle, then delete the extra cycles.
    JuliusBorisovMusignySquilenator
  • SquilenatorSquilenator Member Posts: 8
    Tried that, tried everything... the preview inside the bamworkshop looks fine, but ingame or inside the DLTCEP the second frame is always wrong, maybe is some bug with the palette of the first frame messing with the second one. I guess it is not meant to be.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,431
    You could try the BAM Converter from Near Infinity instead. It should work fine for what you have in mind. You can find it under Tools->Convert->BAM Converter.
    SquilenatorJuliusBorisov
  • SquilenatorSquilenator Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2015
    Maaaaan, you are a lifesaver, i was using an old version of near infinity that didn't even have that Bam Converter, and now everything is working just fine!!!! Thanks both of you. :wink:
    JuliusBorisov