Skip to content

BG:EE Casual multiplayer party, anyone?

mikklemikkle Member Posts: 39
edited June 2015 in Multiplayer
Hi all :)

I would like to start a nice casual gaming session with preferably more than 1 person. I direct this game to all the players who have finnished BG at least once and just want to have a fun journey around along the Sword Coast :). Would be nice to just enjoy the game in relaxed atmosphere. By this I mean:

- no metagaming, I think it's more fun when certain party members have their strenghts and weaknesses. You are free to set stats as you like (not every warrior needs to have 18/995935259 strength)they can be not very standard due to roleplay reasons, but try to keep them more or less logical according to the class you aim for and your position in the battle.

- no mic required, just chatting is enough for this game imho,

- you can pick any class you want, (that way also we can experience new challenges if we end up with not-so-vanilla kind of team, you can solo the game with any class anyway so who cares)

- no cheats,

Personally I prefer to play with no mods (or maybe just a few to not make it complicated to sync with others) and with original portraits, which (imho) fit the atmopshere of the game the best.
I have kinda unpredictable schedule, however most possibly I will be free on most evenings and nights. I am in the UK timezone.

Hope I will find somebody interested :)

Post edited by mikkle on

Comments

• DevianSlorimDevianSlorim Member Posts: 1
    I am interested in playing I live in the US so not sure of the timezone constraints, In the EST time zone, played this several years ago and in the middle of it I am interested
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    I am also interested. I live in the U.S.A mountain standard time.
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92

I am also interested. I live in the U.S.A mountain standard time.

I have beat this game many times so it's not new for me but I will with-hold any spoilers if needed.
  • mikklemikkle Member Posts: 39
    I'd prefer someone with European time :(