Skip to content

[Not an Issue] Lothander not appearing for poison quest

HolywhippetHolywhippet Member Posts: 2
edited June 2015 in Troubleshooting
I'm following a walkthrough for this game and I'm at the point where I should run into Lothander and be told I've been poisoned. I can't find him where his is supposed to be though. I've searched for help but everything talks about him being missing later in the quest. Any idea on why he isn't appearing?
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• HolywhippetHolywhippet Member Posts: 2
    Ah, nevermind. I hadn't gone to the NE part of the city so I hadn't received the warning which precedes this quest.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Personally (and I emphasise that this is just my personal opinion), I tend to avoid walkthroughs unless I'm stuck (either because I'm too dense or my party is too inept). Generally speaking the game will flow naturally and trying to 'force' it by following someone else's path can be problematic if their playing style is not similar to yours.
    In this particular case, as you found out, you will meet them eventually - the 'when' depends on the priorities of your party and your way of dealing with the situations that the game presents.
    There is no 'right' or 'wrong' way of playing this game so don't worry if you can't mimic someone else's playthrough - just go with the flow.
This discussion has been closed.