Skip to content

Looking for interested players to join my quest!

DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
Alright, I live in U.S.A. Mountain Standard Time. I am looking for a evening session to play. I plan on carrying my character through to BG2 and if you want you can join me in this adventure. OK just ping me if your interested and we can go from there! :D

Comments

• thelovebatthelovebat Member Posts: 218
    I'd be interested in a party of 3+. Would probably be more fun to play through the game with a good party since that means little class restrictions (like Paladins, Rangers, and being able to roleplay better) but I'm up for anything. I haven't technically beaten the first game yet but I've gotten very far in it and explored just about every area on the map I believe. I've tried playing games with random people on multiplayer but trying to type and communicate while playing holds up the game when working with random people. I've got a mic for voice chat and can use Skype during game sessions, at least that's my preferred method.
    Dreadnaught
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    Let's do it. I plan on having a 3 player multiplayer.
  • DreadnaughtDreadnaught Member Posts: 92
    Alright last call if you are interested ping me. 1 char per player. right now we have 3 players. 1 hour session starting on Tuesday. Ping me if your interested.
  • SciobthaSciobtha Member Posts: 54
    still needing more players?
  • GarrusN7GarrusN7 Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 155
    Sciobtha said:

I think its too late though u can join me.
  • thelovebatthelovebat Member Posts: 218
    edited July 2015
    Sciobtha said:

Me, the OP, and another player had started a 3 character party playthrough. However I haven't heard back from either of them in close to a month so I don't know when/if the OP would respond in this thread. Probably IRL circumstances to take care of but just haven't heard back from them after several attempts to get an update on when they may return.