Skip to content

Do multiclassed druids get a restricted spell selection?

I'm playing with a Fighter/Druid in my party and have just realized spell selection is smaller than it should be, is this normal? Or is my mod (I've just installed the IWD NPC Mod) messing things up? Supposedly the mod has been updated to work correctly with EE.

Level 1 - FIGHTER/DRUID:

Level 1 - DRUID:

Comments

• GenryuGenryu Member Posts: 372
    Its been a while since I played vanilla IWD, and seeing as this mod was originally made for the vanilla version, I'm wondering is she is not just using the original druids spell list?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    @kulyok might be interested in this.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    Maybe make a single class Druid and compare the spell lists?

Honestly though I think it's the same list that my Druid has. Not many first level choices.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited June 2015
    There shouldn't be any difference between what a fighter/druid gets and what a druid gets. Try making your own fighter/druid character and compare its spell list to those shown above. I suspect one of the NPCs in the mod is just missing a few first level spells (rather than all fighter/druids).
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    My current multi-class Fighter/Druid knows 11 level 1 spells.
    edited June 2015
    Yeah I think you are right, seems to be just the modded character. Self made Figher/Druid works fine. I'll use EE to add the missing spells.
    Oddly enough my fighter druid just leveled up and gained the handful of spells she was missing. I'm assuming it was just an issue with the mod.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited June 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.