Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Strange graphics when using group buffs and certain magical weapons

RedemptionRedemption Member Posts: 1
Hello i recently purchased IDEE for my Galaxy s6. I am encountering some strange graphics when using group buffs such as prayer, protection from evil etc, and the same weird color strobing effect on a recently obtained fire long sword. I was wondering if this was normal? I played icewind back when it was first released when i was a kid and dont remember the graphics being like this. I understand theres not much i can do to correct it if indeed it is a graphical glitch, im looking more to just confirm that something is indeed, wrong. Forgive me if this issue was posted before, i searched for quite a bit before posting. Below is an attached screenshot. Group buffed with bless and paladin holding fire long sword.