Skip to content

Cannot complete Rasaad Quest Stuck Please Help

ElfieElfie Member Posts: 61
I am wild mage level 12 but frustratingly cannot kill 3 invisible stalkers at Twofold with Rasaad. I have used protection from evil, strength of 18, chaotic commands, and fireball -but still am blinded and dead in a few seconds. What's wrong?
Post edited by Elfie on

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I haven't tried that quest as a single-class Mage, but Stoneskin (level 4) would surely help a lot - it's always a key protection for a Mage forced into close combat.

Then I'd probably cast a Death Spell (level 6), which usually wipes out Invisible Stalkers immediately.

If you haven't yet learnt the Death Spell, then you could try using Chaos or Hold Monster to disrupt their attack on you, and perhaps Fireshield if that didn't stop all of them, and then cast Melf's Minute Meteors to throw back at them.
  • ElfieElfie Member Posts: 61
    Uhm, I don't have Death Spell, I think I wore stoneskin but will try again and I believe I have a ring or something with the Meteors. I'll try tomorrow too frustrated now. Thanks
    Okay, I think something is seriously wrong. I wore stoneskin and did not die sooooo fast but these are the strongest invisible stalkers ever. I cannot use magic in there, chaos did nothing. I was able to use Wand of Fire twice before I was destroyed - that did at least injure them. The staff #2 misses all the time and the bullets too. Any other ideas?
    I see people are looking at the post but there are no suggestions; I will try when I am at a higher level or is this a bug? No one else seems to have had this problem.
  • YannirYannir Member Posts: 595
    I would love to help, it always makes me warm and fuzzy, but unfortunately I haven't done any of Rasaad's quests yet. Will do on my current playthrough though.
    Thanks but I went back as a level 13, used Tenser's Transformation, took a strength draught, used iron skin, and Horn of Vallahla and the little invisible buggers finally died. Success! Don't know if I will help Rasaad anymore but he seems to have a crush on me.

Yannir I am sure I will give you another opportunity to feel warm and fuzzy. I think this is the hardest game I have ever played.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Elfie said:

I think this is the hardest game I have ever played.

When you first do it, some parts are indeed pretty darn challenging. But of course, like most other things, it becomes much easier when you've done it all before and know what is likely to work in each situation. So don't worry, you'll get there.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    @elfie I advice you save the game at this point, for a fairly tough battle is coming next