Skip to content

Android. Please help (Slow)

sparta111sparta111 Member Posts: 2
Hi guys, my name is Theo.

Device: Samsung galaxy tab 3 lite sm-t110
Bg2ee patch version: Latest update on the googleplay store

So my issue is with the game slowing down. At first i thought it was a performance issue but i came to realise its must be something else, whats happening is my characters all seem to slow down when moving and attacking if they are in close proximity to each other. Selecting 1 char and moving them runs fine, selecting the party and moving them in a group .... runs not fine at all, selecting them while they are spread out and moving them runs smoothly until they gt close to each other, they also slow down when moving around objects even when next to walls and doors.

Ive found a way to bypass this slow down, countinuesly tapping through my party roster on the right hand side. This seems to refreshh something every click(tap) and keeps the game running at a normal speed, so my tablet can run the game no problems perforance wise, seems to be something to do with the pathing?? Thats causing the game too slow down.

So guys please help if you can thanks in advance,

Theo.

Comments

• sparta111sparta111 Member Posts: 2
    UPDATE: joined the beamdog google+ group for beta testers, the latest update has solved my problem, thanks guys!