Skip to content

Dorn's quest, Taris won't talk to me.

I reached the point in Dorn's quest when he sends me to Naskel to talk to Taris, which has worked fine for me in the past. This time around, though, Taris won't actually move the quest along.

Instead of talking about her missing husband and updating things to where we have to go find Kryll, she just asks if I've seen a man and the only dialogue option I'm allowed over that is "sorry, can't help you."

Any ideas on how I can fix this? I tried removing Dorn from my party, talked to her again, re-added him, talked to her again, no change.

If there's no normal way to get her to the right dialogue, is there a CLUA code to move to the stage of the quest after you've talked to her?

Comments

• SacredNymSacredNym Member Posts: 13
    When I played I ended up skipping this part of the quest by finding Kryll entirely on my own. Unless you get something on the way that I don't know about, you could just go to where Kryll is skip the whole Taris bit.
    JuliusBorisov
  • foster79foster79 Member Posts: 30
    SacredNym said:

When I played I ended up skipping this part of the quest by finding Kryll entirely on my own. Unless you get something on the way that I don't know about, you could just go to where Kryll is skip the whole Taris bit.

Good to know, thanks! I'll just head to the appropriate area and see if I can skip that step.