Skip to content

#15984 Watching a movie should not cause background music to revert to main menu music

thelovebatthelovebat Member Posts: 218
edited August 2015 in BG:EE Bugs (v1.3)
Observed: While in the main menu for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, I click on the Options tab then go to Movies, and watch through one of the movies provided. Upon the movie completing and returning to the movie select screen, the music that plays comes from the Beamdog main menu where you select to either play Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition or The Black Pits.

Expected: While in the main menu for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, I click on the Options tab then go to Movies, and watch through one of the movies provided. Upon the movie completing and returning to the movie select screen, the Baldur's Gate main menu music begins playing again like it was before viewing the movie.
Post edited by elminster on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I'll have a bug report up on this shortly.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2015
    #15984 Watching a movie should not cause background music to revert to main menu music

Description

1) Open the game
    2) Click "Baldur's Gate"
    3) Click Options
    4) Click Movies
    5) Play the "Rest Outside" movie and skip it.

Observed

Prior to you playing the movie the background music that played was OLDTHM.MUS. After playing the movie the background music is now THEME.MUS

Expected

After playing a movie the background music should remain OLDTHM.MUS