Skip to content

Having some modding issues!

ShammyShammy Member Posts: 1
So recently I decided to take the leap and start modding my game up after looking up some really good QoL mods that wouldn't change things too much. Basically my goal with modding was to add any cut content that was worth readding, fix some 'annoyances', add some depth to lacking areas, and other shtuff, you get the general gist. But I can't seem to get my game to launch after installing my mods; either it crashes upon startup or my mods themselves won't even install, with the downloader crashing instead.

The mods I'm trying to get are BP+Ascension, Weimer Ease of Use, and Weimer Item Upgrade. I tried following a few installation guides but those didn't work. One of them suggested SCS, so I have that too if need be. I'm staying away from anything that takes away from the core game (skipping dream sequences) while avoiding things that make the game harder (improved encounters). Any ideas as to how I can install these mods correctly without anything overlapping and ruining everything horribly? Any help would be much appreciated!