Skip to content

[Not An Issue] Redskin Anomen

T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
edited August 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Can someone explain to me why Anomen has turned into a scorched red person? Lol is this a bug, or did neera do something with a wild surge? I've never seen this and its really bugging me.

(I'm on Android)
Post edited by elminster on
[Deleted User]

Comments

• T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    edited August 2015
    Here's one screenshot of what I am talking about.
    Spjuv3rn
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I'm just going to move this thread into the BG2EE bugs section.

I notice that you have some custom portraits. Do you have any other mods active?
    edited August 2015
    Also did you happen to have Anomen cast any spells in the wild forest (the forest near the wild mage camp)?

Neera also may have rolled a 98 on a wild surge (causing a target in question to change colour). So if she cast a buff spell on Anomen then it might have changed his colour.

Edit: Having reviewed the wild surge table I'm 99.99% sure this is caused by a wild surge from Neera. Its not something that is going to disappear from resting (at least not anytime soon) so try casting Dispel Magic on him.
    [Deleted User]T2av
    elminster said:

Also did you happen to have Anomen cast any spells in the wild forest (the forest near the wild mage camp)?

Neera also may have rolled a 98 on a wild surge (causing a target in question to change colour). So if she cast a buff spell on Anomen then it might have changed his colour.

(basically its likely caused by a wild surge. It should wear off after a rest or two)

It never wore off.. Rested for a week. So I killed him→ revived him{at a temple}, and it went back to normal.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    T2av
    edited August 2015
    Sorry I edited my original post just as you were commenting. It looks like this particular wild surge has a duration of 8,000,000 seconds (roughly the equivalent of 133,333 turns). So just resting wouldn't be enough to get rid of it. Not without a LOT of resting heh.

So dispel magic or (as you did) killing him are the only ways to get rid of it.
    [Deleted User]T2av
    elminster said:

Sorry I edited my original post just as you were commenting. It looks like this particular wild surge has a duration of 8,000,000 seconds (roughly the equivalent of 133,333 turns). So just resting wouldn't be enough to get rid of it. Not without a LOT of resting heh.

So dispel magic or (as you did) killing him are the only ways to get rid of it.

That's 92days. Is that ingame? Or real life? Lol
    [Deleted User]
    edited August 2015
    60 (real world) seconds = 1 turn.

5 turns = 1 hour in game (or 5 minutes in real world time).

So I think its safe to say that resting isn't an option :)

Anyways, having reviewed everything I think this is not a bug (wild surge magic like this is frequently very permanent in nature). So I'm going to mark this as not an issue.
    T2av
    elminster said:

60 (real world) seconds = 1 turn.

5 turns = 1 hour in game (or 5 minutes in real world time).

So I think its safe to say that resting isn't an option :)

Anyways, having reviewed everything I think this is not a bug (wild surge magic like this is frequently very permanent in nature). So I'm going to mark this as not an issue.

For sure. I thought it could only be two possibilities.. You clarified it. Thanks for your help
    elminster
This discussion has been closed.