Skip to content

Dorn Il Khan quest (ToB)

Hi guys,

I wanted to know if there was any way to spawn a companion with the console command ?
I "accidentally" killed Dorn some time ago because he got on my nerves and i thought that killing his boss was the end of his quest. But i've recently seen that there is a sequel to it and i'd like to try it.

I tried to spawn him with the console command ( C:CreateCreature("...") ) but i don't know what is his spawn code.
I really want to do his quest before i end the game so i'd appreciate if someone had a solution :)

Comments

• shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    If you're in Throne of Bhaal, you can ask the Fate Spirit in your pocket plane (the statue by the north door) to summon any party member you want, including Dorn.
  • SmokeDatGreenSmokeDatGreen Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2015
    Yeah but i already summoned him, then he died. Now i can't summon him anymore.
    I don't think i can have him back without using the console but i don't really know how to do it.
    His spawn code is OHB2DORN.
  • SmokeDatGreenSmokeDatGreen Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for the help :)
    The code worked, but Dorn does not speak. I tried to force-recruit him with Ctrl+Q but i don't know how to get his quest.
    I tried to sleep and travel for 2 weeks of in-game time, and i visited all the maps of ToB with him in the party except saradush.
    Do you know how his quest become active ? (From what i heard there is an encounter with a planetar)
    Post edited by SmokeDatGreen on
    Could be a bug - you're supposed to be ambushed in transit on the world map. Maybe head to Amkethran and see if you're intercepted?