Skip to content

Has the movement bug from BG 2 been fixed? *no action*

AkuroAkuro Member Posts: 93
edited November 2012 in Fixed
So here's my problem:

I've installed Baldurs Gate 2 with TOB on my Win7 64 Pc.
When I'm shapechanged into some of the taller creatures (Troll, Golem etc. but also in Slayer form) I sometimes encounter a kind of movement bug.
The creature's legs stop moving and instead of moving it just "hovers" or "slides" above the ground. That bug looks really weird and destroys the immersion of the game. This problem often occurs when I'm under the Haste effect, too.

I don't know any solution for this and hope this will be fixed in the BGEE!

Mods I've installed in chronological order (maybe that's the reason...):

Ascension
BG 2 Fixpack
BG 2 Tweakpack
D0 Tweaks
Tutu Sounds
Tutu GUI
Dungeon Be Gone
Banther Packs
1PP v6
SCSII
Post edited by Balquo on

Comments

• moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Are you sure you didn't install the moonwalker tweakpack too? You'll be able to see if you have as your sprite will be wearing one white glove and will occasionally moonwalk instead of normal walking. On rare occasions they will spin round, grab their crotch area, raise the other hand in the air and shout out a dialogue line (there's like a 2% chance of this happening though).
  • AkuroAkuro Member Posts: 93
    Fine it would be, were this the case, *hurm hurm*.
    If anyone has actually a useful fix for the problem - feel free to answer, this graphical glitch is really annoying... :-/
  • BalquoBalquo Member, Developer Posts: 2,746
    Haven't encountered this while testing. marking no action for now.
  • AkuroAkuro Member Posts: 93
    Good to hear Balquo, thanks for the feedback!
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    @decado where can I get that it sounds awesome do you get special stat bosts for the glove extra AC for when you moonwalking? Tell me I must know!