Skip to content

#16404 [ToB, Rasaad] Rasaad's journey quest should appear in Done Quests if his romance is active

simAlitysimAlity Member Posts: 64
edited September 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
I just completed Rasaad's TOB quest but when I go to my journal to read the resolution there is nothing there. Nothing under done quests or active quests. Or under the journal proper.

To reproduce this bug load the attached save and walk towards the elevator. Rasaad will go through his End of Quest dialogue and the quest will disappear from the journal.

Edit:
Gate pointed out that the journal entry doesn't exist in the save I attached so I replayed that part and found that it disappears at some point between when you kill the dragon and leave the plane. I *think* it is still there when you convince Rasaad to live but not 100% positive.

New save is attached.

To reproduce the bug:
1) Load the shadow plane save.
2) Talk to Alorgorth (option 3)
3) Defeat shadow things (ctrl y) and dragon
4) convince Rasaad to live (2, 2, 1 [I think...it doesn't actually matter, so long as he says, "you win"])
5) Leave Shadow Plane.

Expected behavior:
Rasaad's quest will continue to be listed in the journal.

Actual behavior:
Rasaad's quest is removed from the quests list in the journal. It can not be found under active quests or done quests. Notes about the quest are present in the journal portion but end with Alorgoth's presumed demise.

Post edited by Gate70 on
Gate70hook71

Comments