Skip to content

Fallen characters

Hi all, I started a new party and decided to be cheeky and did the old import export from the prologue I'm east haven to give me a head start as I'm playing through on a harder difficultly. I've just realised that my ranger and paladin are now fallen characters due to me killing NPC to get the good armour etc, and can't use they're class abilities

Comments

• marty29marty29 Member Posts: 30
    (It's just cut off the last part of my discussion)

So it was suppose to say, ,.....can I reverse that or will I have to import again from before I was being naughty and will being bad effect any of my other dudes in my group when they are import again,....? My other characters are

Mage
    Mage/theif
    Fighter Druid
    Prist of helm(cleric)
    Paladin(fallen)
    Ranger archer(fallen)

Many thanks.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    You can fix it in EEKeeper. There's a check box next to class.
    Sorry I should have mentioned I'm playing on the iPad......
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    No way to atone, have to start over.

No need to import characters, it's not hard to even start a level 1 party on Heart of Fury mode.
    I got slaughtered by the goblins over the bridge with my level 1 party so made my party in heart of winter and imported them to icewind dale. The only real way I think i can do it with the bonus armour sword etc from East haven is to import my paladin and ranger after and pass the items to other players that can't be fallen....?
  • HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    I just wouldn't worry about the items and import from HoW if you need to. Money's not a massive issue in IWD.
  • T2avT2av Member Posts: 202
    Stop killing innocent people, you bastard! Lol