Skip to content

[Dupe] ToB Hexxat quest bug (Possible spoilers)

fybrizofybrizo Member Posts: 2
edited September 2015 in BGII:EE Bugs (v1.3.2064)
Hey everyone, first of all im new here, and I'm so sorry if this post exists,but I didn't found it, I'm playing ToB Hexxat quest, but I can't complete it, I did the door puzzle and reach the Lich with the rogue, but the lich is immortal, he is always near death and no one of my blows are the last one, he takes all damage possible but still not dying, so I can't continue the quest, if I run away from the room, the quest log updates and Hexxat or another character start to speak all time, if I join again the room, the lich still alive and doesn't dies.

It is a bug, or I forgot something?

Thanks everyone.
Post edited by Gate70 on

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited September 2015
    Hey, sorry to hear you are having trouble. There is a hotfix for this.

1. Go to this link here https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/591178/#Comment_591178
    2. You should see a file you can download here called OHHDECOY.zip
    3. Download the file (you should just be able to click on it and it should download)
    4. If you don't already have one you are going to need to create a folder called "override" (without the quotation marks) in your installation folder. I'm going to guess that you are playing the game on Steam (I saw your post on the forums there) so your game by default the game would be installed in

Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition

(though this may vary depending on your current OS).

5. Unzip the file and place the OHHDECOY.BCS file inside it into the override folder.

You'll need to fight the fight again. But hopefully this resolves your issue.
  • fybrizofybrizo Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much, the problem is fixed :D
This discussion has been closed.