Skip to content

Neera

NemNem Member Posts: 51
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Has it been mentioned anywhere as to when we can add Neera to our party?

I'd like to be able to add her as early as possible. The only info I have right now is that I'd have to look for her near Durlag's Tower.

Thanks!

Comments

• mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    edited September 2012
    Nem said:

Since BG1 has an open world exploration, the obvious answer would be - as soon as you get there :-p

You will have to locate the new area somewhere northeast of Durlag's Tower

• lansounetlansounet Member Posts: 1,182
    I believe the area near Durlag's Tower is just a part of her personal quest (that may only show up when the quest is activated like in BG2 RevealAreaOnMap() action or something?), but you should be able to recruit her in a more convenient place.
  • NemNem Member Posts: 51
    mch202 said:

Nem said:

Since BG1 has an open world exploration, the obvious answer would be - as soon as you get there :-p

You will have to locate the new area somewhere northeast of Durlag's Tower

Ah I was just worried her area would be barred until Chapter X.

Is it for sure North East?

Hopefully I don't lose too many people to high level enemies on my quest to find her!
    edited September 2012
    Drugar said:

You can find her standing right in front of the temple to Bhaal in the Undercity, talking to Tamoko. At player's request, she is level 1 so you can fully customise her when she levels up!

Are you sure about this? So we won't be seeing her until the end of the game? (excluding expansion content).

May I ask where you read this?

Thanks.

Edit: Also, will this be the same for the other 2 new NPCs?
  • JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    Nem said:

Drugar said:

You can find her standing right in front of the temple to Bhaal in the Undercity, talking to Tamoko. At player's request, she is level 1 so you can fully customise her when she levels up!

Are you sure about this? So we won't be seeing her until the end of the game? (excluding expansion content).

Thanks.

I ... I don't even ...
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    I thought they could all be found at The Friendly Arms Inn, sitting around a table and sharing a pint.

In all honesty though, I would guess that the new NPCs will be easy to locate, and you better believe people will be posting here with their exact locations as soon as the game is available.

Nem said:

Drugar said:

Thanks.

I ... I don't even ...
    Thank you for your insightful and helpful post.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Nem said:

Drugar said:

Thanks.
    I lied.
    Nobody knows where she's going to be placed.
    Rasaad will be in Nashkel, we have no idea about Neera or Dorn. I don't think she'll be all the way at the end. That'd be deeply, deeply stupid.
    Drugar said:

Nem said:

Drugar said:

Thanks.
    I lied.
    Nobody knows where she's going to be placed.
    Rasaad will be in Nashkel, we have no idea about Neera or Dorn. I don't think she'll be all the way at the end. That'd be deeply, deeply stupid.
    Well that's a relief.

Thanks for the info though! If Rasaad is that close I imagine the rest are similar.