Skip to content

Rasaad Romance Epilogue "SPOILERS"

So got to the end with Rasaad.
It was hard, I didn't like him, whiney, so much more whinier than Anomen after you have sorted Anomen out. And not at all attentive, boring and self centered.
He even broke up with me at one point, loser.

So I have a couple of questions.

Did the game glitch out because after finishing his quest (and how ridiculously buggy was that, took hours), he really didn't have much to say. At least Anomen threw a proposal my way. Wasn't at all sure there was a romance going most of TOB.

After the final fight, I chose Godhood (partly to get away from Rasaad and pay back for the whole "revenge, revenge, you just sit there and wait for me to get over myself," fat chance I'm a God or haven't you noticed?)

But the epilogue said we got married, had seven children and were killed in an ambush by yet another boring episode to do with Alargath...........
As if.

Could somebody let me know if there even is an alternate epilogue that reflects the fact that I happily left his sorry arse.

Comments

• UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Nobody played through this far with Rasaad romance?

Can't blame you, lol.
  • SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    edited October 2015
    I completely disagree with you about Rasaad. I don't want to get into it, because I don't think I can do it right now without being rude.

That being said, Rasaad has two possible non-romance epilogues, depending upon how you guided him through his questline, that should show up at the end if you choose to ascend.

Version 1: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Sylph_14/media/Baldur2013-11-2814-01-13-62_zpsa6fcf08d.png.html

Version 2: https://forums.beamdog.com/uploads/FileUpload/31/811100608cbb80ca23248617eebdad.jpg
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    Thanks for this.

But I did have a romance...........I think.
    I did get the romance ending if I didn't ascend.

But I did ascend (and I was such a goody two shoes, Solar came too), so reading that I had 7 children with Rasaad in the mountains was a bit of a suprise.
    There was I looking for immortality, ended up barefoot and pregnant in some shack.

Very confusing and a little disappointing.

And you can be rude, feel free, I haven't been exactly reticent with my views on Rasaad.

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592

Thanks for this.

But I did have a romance...........I think.
    I did get the romance ending if I didn't ascend.

But I did ascend (and I was such a goody two shoes, Solar came too), so reading that I had 7 children with Rasaad in the mountains was a bit of a suprise.
    There was I looking for immortality, ended up barefoot and pregnant in some shack.

Very confusing and a little disappointing.

And you can be rude, feel free, I haven't been exactly reticent with my views on Rasaad.

It is metaphorical.
    In fact Rasaad is an Avatar of Lathander (May I remind you Sun Soul worships Selune, Sune and Lathander), and the mountains you are talking about is Mount Celestial.
    Well, at least it is about as credible as Rasaad's Romance