Skip to content

New interface : new mods possible?

Hello,
With bgee, i played again after all those years without remembering much about the game and tried to create some kit, learned how to use near infinity a bit.. it was fun.
But as you know, I discovered that interface button are hardcoded, and set by class and not by their kit.

During the live stream of dragon spear, I heard that the new interface that comes with it would give new opportunity to modders, my question is does that only mean we will maybe be able to mod the inventory screen, statut screen etc... or does that include those interface button like spell book, bard song, thief skill...?

I ask this question because i'm trying to make a kit that can use cleric spell and mage spell, without editing the whole cleric/mage class. I have tried to use spell as innate abilityusing stuff I found on this forum, it works but I don't like it that much, and it looks like if I dual class from a mage, I can't apply a kit to the 2nd class.

This question should maybe go in the modding section, but as it's relative to dragon spear, I decided to put it here.
Thanks for your answers.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited October 2015
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on