Skip to content

Hexxat's ToB quest

Hexxat's ToB quest triggered when I was in the middle of a very cunning plan (as is the wont of these things) but luckily had a dialogue option that went along the lines of Hexxat saying "If we can't go there now, talk to me later". However, when I'd finished knitting an internal combustion engine while simultaneously fabricating a chocolate teapot I was unable to start a dialogue with her and she has remained mute ever since - does this quest require a second trigger of some kind, or have I missed an opportunity?

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    You just have to force a dialogue with her using dialogue button.
    I recommend you make a hardsave now however because this quest is quite buggy, and bring along a high level evil cleric or a mage, because:
    [spoiler]
    You need to get rid of a lich at some point, and some scripted event supposedly occurs at that moment but it often fails. And the only way to sort it out is to imprison the lich either with an imprisonment of your own or her own one cast on herself. Oh and be sure you have Dragomir's Cloak after that encounter.
  • dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    @Arunsun Thanks, I tried to give you a 'like' for that but the site pixies/fairies/gremlins wouldn't let me (possibly because your 'spoiler' covered the response line?). Anyway, if it's as buggy as Neera's ToB quest I'll approach it with great caution - thanks again for the heads up.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    What bug did you encounter in Neera's quest?
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    Arunsun said:

What bug did you encounter in Neera's quest?

I broke poor Szass Tam. Consequently my good party was not able to destroy the pocket plane to get to the final confrontation with Amylissan.