Skip to content

Jaheira Romance Stalled

My romance with Jaheira appears stalled, I think it may be because the bandit attack happened before I went into the Underdark? Here's the variables:

JAHEIRAMAD2 1
BJAHEIRA7 1
LOVETALK 34
HASBEENINPARTY 1
DAYOFCURSE 2
CURSETIMER 5684706
HARPERHOLD 8438755

JAHEIRABANDITPLOT 9
JAHEIRACHECKMAD2 1
JAHEIRACURSED 10
JAHEIRAHARPERPLOT 3
JAHEIRAMATCH 1
JAHEIRARELEASED 1
JAHEIRARETURN 8216732
JAHEIRARETURNS 2
JAHEIRAROMANCE 3486819
JAHEIRAROMANCEACTIVE 1
JAHEIRATRAITOR 1

Comments

• DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    You have to encounter Revianne outdoors before the romance can progress, and Jaheira needs to be in the party alive. If you're in the underdark, you must wait until you leave and attempt to encounter her on the surface.
  • Tall_PaulTall_Paul Member Posts: 2
    It's been well over four days though since I cleared out the Harper Hold and I've traveled around a bunch. Should I just summon Revianne in the console?
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    jaheira's romance is also very real time related, so you might need to bump up the real time counter to have things move along ( I had to do this because in real time I beat the game so fast jaheira doesn't have time to complete her romance) try using this command:

CLUAConsole:AdvanceRealTime("99999")

and wait a few seconds after each advancement to see if it continues along, maybe some times you might need to throw it in twice

( because I believe the command above advances time by 99.999 minutes, and I think jaheira has loves talks every 1 hour to 2 hours depending on which one is next)

if that doesn't work, then you can try and summon in revianne to see if that makes it go but, if im not mistaken, after a certain love talk I believe revianne warps in a game day or two later