Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Question on editing an ability from someone clueless on mods

merf22merf22 Member Posts: 2
I've been playing through with a bunch of mod kits and wanted to edit the Dragon Disciples breath weapon to match a different bloodline (doing an all mage/sorcerer play through and having more variations between them is always nice). The Tome and Blood mod adds bloodlines and I can add the Breath Weapon ability back into the kit easy enough with EE Keeper. But I would prefer if I could match the damage type, for example I would like Acid damage instead of the default fire. Also (of lesser importance) change the graphic so the effect color matches the damage type. Is there a how to on this type of change posted anywhere here? Again I have never attempted to mod anything. Thanks in advance.