Skip to content

Some problems with the Android version...

My spell hotkey bar will show some spells as having 0 charges even when there are 6+ charges; I've only noticed this happening with Magic Missile so far (Sorcerer).

Also, the Casque of Dagomir cannot be removed from Hexxat's inventory. Minor annoyance.

Are there any known fixes to these issues?

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    I'm fairly sure that the Casque of Dragomir is fixed in place intentionally (because it's essential for her quests that she has it), that's not just an Android quirk. IIRC, it is taken away at the end of her SoA questline.

I also seem to recall that the bug with incorrect display of "0 charges" has been reported for Sorcerers in all versions, again not just Android.
  • Lezard_ValethLezard_Valeth Member Posts: 70
    edited November 2015

I'm fairly sure that the Casque of Dragomir is fixed in place intentionally (because it's essential for her quests that she has it), that's not just an Android quirk. IIRC, it is taken away at the end of her SoA questline.

I also seem to recall that the bug with incorrect display of "0 charges" has been reported for Sorcerers in all versions, again not just Android.

Regardless of it being Android or not, is there a fix??

I'm pretty sure I've completed Hexxat's questline and still cannot remove the item... unless there's more after raiding the tomb for the Claw?
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356

Regardless of it being Android or not, is there a fix??

If you mean the Sorcerer issue, then I believe the devs were working on it, so it'll probably be fixed in the next patch. If you're referring to the Casque, see below.

I'm pretty sure I've completed Hexxat's questline and still cannot remove the item... unless there's more after raiding the tomb for the Claw?

If you've only got as far as the Claw, then yes, there's more.

Also, I've just loaded up an old save to check whether I was remembering correctly ... and yes, when you've finished Hexxat's SoA questline, the Casque is automatically taken away (and that's how you'll know when it's finished ... at least until Hexxat's further questline in ToB).