Skip to content

On which store should I get IWD EE?

I got BG 1 and 2 EE on Steam which I got at the steam sale for around 6$ each +-.
Now there is a sale on some store I am regular customer of which sells the game for around 6.5$ but the key they gives is for GOG.

I got that GOG glaxy desktop software thingy but I don't have vast experience with it.

should I get the game for GoG or just wait a month and see how much it will be sold for at the steam winter sales?

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    You should get it from Beamdog.
    [Deleted User]
  • ReibornReiborn Member Posts: 156
    joluv said:

You should get it from Beamdog.

but they sell it full price and I'm not paying 20 $ for enhanced edition.

when they will release dragonspire I'll pay full price np but for re-mastered edition of the same game I already own the original I'll pick the discounted price.
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    OK, but if you're thinking about waiting for a sale, Beamdog has sales too. Until the 15th, all three EE games were $10 from them.
    oh they make sales as well? anything planned for this month \ winter \ christmass? if the makes sales as well I'll wait then and buy directly.
    minor update,
    the webste I'm buying from had a black friday sale and I got 2 $ returns on my previous sales and extra 5$ from black friday as free copun. so I got IWD EE for free.... yay