Skip to content

Containers in BG2:EE? Potion case, ammo belt, bag of holding?

When I played BG:EE I found out the game gave you a scroll case for taking Neera in your party. With that info, I created a BG2:EE installation without the BagBonus mod I usually install (that adds a potion case and a ammo belt to Deidre in the Adventurer's Mart). I wanted to find out what the vanilla game offers as pertains to containers.

But now I have advanced the plot till the start of chapter 3 and I still failed to find a merchant that sells a potion case or ammo belt, nor did I find any as part of a quest.

Is there any place an ammo belt and potion case can be found in a vanilla game?

I'm also curious if a Bag of Holding can be found?

The only things I have found so far are two Scroll cases and up to this point, I'm using Dragomir's Cask as a substitute to fulfil my other container needs
even though I kicked Hexxat out of the party

Comments

• joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    There's a Potion Case sold by Sister Garlena, the merchant on top of Watcher's Keep, and there's an Ammo Belt on the first level of WK. Neither one exists in SoA proper. You'll find a Bag of Holding at Spellhold.
    sarevok57JuliusBorisov
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    joluv said:

There's a Potion Case sold by Sister Garlena, the merchant on top of Watcher's Keep, and there's an Ammo Belt on the first level of WK. Neither one exists in SoA proper. You'll find a Bag of Holding at Spellhold.

Thank you.
    JuliusBorisov