Skip to content

Single player - multiple characters

Hello,

I started a game by creating my character un multiple then moving the save game file to single player. I created five characters so I could use the six spot for game NPCs and do some of their quests. So far so good.

I dropped one of the characters I created so I could get two NPCs in the party for a short time. Now that I have freed up a slot I went to get the character I dismissed, which was one I had created, back in the party but the character has no dialogue to join. The character is right where I left it (friendly Arm Inn), but when I click on the character to start a dialogue I get a one line response, no dialogue box, and no way option to get the character back in the party.

Was my assumption that could do this incorrect? Am I missing something? Any thoughts or advise will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Ed

Comments

• SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    You can use a clua console command to force someone to join your party.

Ctrl-Q - Adds the creature the cursor is over to your party.
  • ed_conned_conn Member Posts: 2
    Worked like a charm.

I had to edit the .ini file. (I used wordpad to do so, hopefully it didn't mess anything up)

Thanks.
  • GandaGanda Member Posts: 35
    Just as a note, if your playing on android and can't use the clua console you will need to export the character your dropping, then when you want them back save game, reload and import that character again.