Skip to content

BGI Quest/Journal Suggestions

Just a few quick suggestions/things I noticed regarding quests and the journal:

Some Quests Could be Merged Together – “Melicamp’s Restoration,” “Melicamp Restored,” and “Madness Most Fowl” all currently start separate quests, even though they are all technically the same thing. Likewise “Dalton Rescued” and “Therella’s Missing Son” appear to be the same quest. Why not just merge them together rather than create a bunch of different quests?

“Winter Wolf Pelts” – This quest can be completed, why? You can still sell winter wolf pelts. This could possibly be better as a journal entry and not a quest.

Subquests Within Durlag’s Tower – There is already a quest for “The Four Warders” in Durlag’s Tower, but it seemed like there could possibly be a few other subquests occurring in the tower as well, such as the situation with Kirinhale, doing the four elemental challenges toward the end, or dealing with the dopplegangers who were impersonating Durlag’s family.

“The Captive Nymph” – At the end of the quest “The Captive Nymph” it basically ends with an entry saying “Job complete, Ramazith has his nymph” if you bring her back to him. I just thought I’d suggest adding something to hint that you can still go back to kill Ramazith and free the nymph (since that’s still an option), possibly something along the lines of your character doubting that they made the right decision.

Make it so the Quests/Done Quests tabs are not Split by Chapter – Quests are split up by the chapter that you get them in or complete them in, but it doesn’t seem necessary to have this happen. An all-encompassing “Active Quests” tab and a “Done Quests” tab seems like enough to me. There’s no reason really to split them up by which Chapter they were done in. I’d also like to suggest being able to sort quests by name, date given, or date completed.