Skip to content

(SPOILER ALERT) Saving Imoen

Just finished ToB and was really disappointed when Imoen turned into a slayer just before the fight with that Badass Mage and her Sister. Is that part of the main story? Cuz if not, how can I save her? I'm also thinking that maybe I'll replay ToB without her so as to prevent her from becoming a Slayer.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Imoen turned into a Slayer? Are you talking about a modded game, @xenon_88?
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    This Imoen's transformation into Slayer just happens in Ascension.
  • xenon_88xenon_88 Member Posts: 8
    Oh yeah I have BP-Ascension installed.
  • VitorVitor Member Posts: 288
    Unninstal Ascension before the fight, and nothing will happens.
    ohh..ok I'll try doing that. But what happens with the ascension mods addon like having irenicus and bodhi?
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,212
    @xenon_88 There are many possible outcomes in Ascension. Your choices throughout the game, particularly ToB, and your dialog options as well will have an influence on who does what during the final battle.
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    If you ignore her for a turn or two in battle she will turn back to normal.
    so i'll just have to ignore her then..that is a good news..haha
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Don't use area effect spells like Comet, Dragon Breath or ABDHW, you might fry her by accident since she is hostile, and despite Slayer form's innate resistances she can die permanently if she takes too much damage.

Just ignore her:tank her with summons or a mage with protection from magical weapons active. After a while she will return to her senses and can join the party.
    So I just need to run around for 2 mins or more then. Thanks for all of your suggestions.