Skip to content

Bg;ee is almost here! Who is excited?!

2»

Comments

• DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    What is this BG:EE you speak of? Aren't these the boards for Sonic Advetures?
  • xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
    Lol I'm still debating over whether I'll be playing a necromancer or a blackguard. Most likely necromancer, that is assuming they added a few new "useful" necromantic spells and edited the current ones to where they are more useful.
  • MoiraMoira Member Posts: 173
    Still. So. Long. To. Go.
    I can't decide if semi-obsessive reading through these forums helps or makes the wait worse...
  • xLegionxxLegionx Member Posts: 197
    Do what I'm doing. Play Icewind dale. I haven't beaten the first one yet myself and still hoping too before bg comes out.
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    I'm so excited, I just can't hide it,
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

I'm so excited
    (Look what you do to me)
    I just can't hide it,
    (You've got me burning up)
    I'm about to lose control and I think I like it,
    I'm so excited,
    (Look what you do to me)
    I just can't hide it
    (Why wont you give it up?)
    And I know, I know, I know, I want you, I want you.
  • Tr_ondTr_ond Member Posts: 496
    Nice Lego Sarevok @reedmilfam , Good MEME material Thanks ;)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    edited September 2012
    @Tr_ond - the maker of that lego did lots of BG characters. Saber Scorpion has them. Hope it's helpful :D
  • ZinodinZinodin Member Posts: 153
    xLegionx said:

Just 8 more days till we all get to play our favorite rpg again! Scream and cheer with joy if your excited!! :))

You should have included a poll.

People love it!

• SeldarSeldar Member Posts: 438
    I can't wait to see what will be the new "cinematics", replaced by some artworks...
    @reedmilfam Good stuff, he`s put some time and effort into that project hehe :)
    Stupid MEME`s are making the wait for the game harder since i`ve got pictures and text on one of my monitors all day long trying to make stuff that doesn`t suck. And others make MEME`s of situations i haven`t experienced in-game that makes me laugh and want to see it for my self.
    18th sept. y u no come sooner?!
    I like some of the memes a lot. The elf girls teasing the dorks for playing RL is my favorite
    edited September 2012
    @reedmilfam Thanks, Funny thing is, i just could not come up with anything clever to write on that picture so i just wrote that stuff as filler and put it up hoping someone else would make it shine. It took a little while for me to actually see that it was funny :)
    Post edited by Tr_ond on
    It was perfect. Geeks in fantasy don't get love, either. It's awesome.
  • RexfaroensisRexfaroensis Member Posts: 134
    LET'S DO THIS!
  • LekianLekian Member Posts: 108
    I am very excited about BGEE and are just thrilled to see the quantity of people who feel the same way as I do.

The forums started low on members and has been growing during the past months and weeks, this is just great.

Only 1 week to go!

A real dream come true.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    Bring the pre-load emails!
  • gfm50gfm50 Member Posts: 124
    xLegionx said:

Just 8 more days till we all get to play our favorite rpg again! Scream and cheer with joy if your excited!! :))

So excited!
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    I'm a bit excited myself, to be honest (a TINY bit, you got that??), although i 'm a bit worried too.

I wanna enjoy BG:EE with my beloved BG1 animations as this is BG1:EE we are talking about, but i don't know if that will be possible, even as optional feature.

So i'm trying to get excited, and then realize this worries me :/

The fact that i won't be able to play until the start of October doesn't help either -_-
  • BG2BG2 Member Posts: 19
    HELL YEAH!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KholdstareKholdstare Member Posts: 160
    Ultra excited. :)
  • AviiAvii Member Posts: 34

LET'S DO THIS!

*plays metal song "Get to the choppa"*