Skip to content

Any news on the BG1-BG2 transition stuff?

Arsene_LupinArsene_Lupin Member Posts: 181
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
I remember way back when BGEE was first announced, someone... possibly Trent Oster on Twitter, mentioned that one of the things that Beamdog wanted to do was add some story content that would take place in between BG1 and BG2 to make the transition between the two games a bit smoother.

Anyone know if they're still planning on doing this? And if so, will this new stuff be part of BGEE, or BG2EE? Or, possibly, one of the DLC episodes they're talking about.

Comments

• SedSed Member Posts: 790
    They have talked about an adventure Y, but no details on what it is so far, except that it is part of the Bhaal spawn saga.
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    I seem to recall a phrase "Sarevok's Tomb"... Might have been a late-night hallucination, though.
  • Bynary_FissionBynary_Fission Member Posts: 202
    Syntia13 said:

I seem to recall a phrase "Sarevok's Tomb"... Might have been a late-night hallucination, though.

Trent indeed mentioned it - he stated that it was titled "The Tomb of Sarevok" in the AMAA, though he didn't divulge any more details on that, since it wouldn't be released until some time after the game officially shipped.