Skip to content

BG:IIEE- I need help. (Spoilers)

Hello guys, i'm new to the forums, and i'm not sure if i'm posting in the right section, so please don't be harsh on me.
Before getting to the problem i problem i should say that the game runs smoothly, and i faced only one bug till now which is Edwin doesn't spawn after speaking with the Mae'var, i tried to load a previous save but it didn't work, so i looked in internet and i found a workaround here by using console command to spawn him.
While progressing in the main story, i ran into another similar bug during breaking into the spellhood quest, Jon Irenicus didn't spawn for me after talking with all inmates so i used the console again to spawn him, and everything went well until finishing all trials, now i have to get inmates to help me fight Irenicus, however Irenicus is spawning near me whenever i go to the first floor to recruit the inmates, and say the same things he told me when i used console to spawn him then teleport me to his laboratory to do the test again but nothing happens, i just stay stuck in the tank forever.
So is there anyway to avoid the conversation with him when going to the first floor to recruit the inmates, because i can't kill him alone, he just slaughter us all with one word.

Comments

• CaeriaCaeria Member Posts: 201
    Do you have a pre-Spellhold save? You might need one.

Jon sometimes takes a while to spawn after talking to all the inmates when you first enter Spellhold, you just have to wait a little.
  • JohnMike999JohnMike999 Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2015
    Well i don't usually save normally, i use quick save only, which is right before fighting Jon. I have only one save before the spellhood which is 15 ingame days old (which means i've done alot of side quests).
    Any solution or workaround?
  • CaeriaCaeria Member Posts: 201
    I've never had this problem myself before, so I don't know of a solution other than reloading, or even if there is a solution, but someone else might.

In the meantime, if you upload your save, I'll take a look at it. I can't promise I can fix anything, but I'll certainly try.
    I think i know a solution. Well since i can't go to the first to the first floor to recruit them, why don't they come to me? What is the console command to spawn Aphril, and the rest of the inmates? Well untill you reply to this, i'll be playing with that old save.
    @Caeria there is nothing you can do to fix my save *g*, it was my fault not to wait too long to Jon to spawn. Thanks anyway for trying to help me.
    edited January 2016
    Nevermind this topic i already replayed the quest, and everything went normally after resting in spellhood.
    Thanks to Caeria for recommending that.