Skip to content

In Time of Great Need: Complete/Full/Final List of Changes/Improvements

SorrowSeerSorrowSeer Member Posts: 144
edited September 2012 in Archive (General Discussion)
Hi there.

Not much time to BG:EE's release.
So I want to talk about Great Battle, that we, fans of BG, must stand soon enough.

To be able to fight a proper way with trolls, haters and other "over-minds" it's important to get our backs covered. And that's a moment, when Devs come to stage with a BIG SHINY MOST COMPLETE LIST of CHANGES/IMPROVEMENTS, posted on Main page of Main site. In my point of view present "list", that can be found here: http://www.baldursgate.com/ , is obviously awful. And thats not all. As an example we/Devs can take text in this post: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/2041/bgee-please-read-list-of-things-that-have-been-announced/p1 . But for me, a simple user, few things MUST be explaned in detail. Not just Rebuilt Threading Model/Rebuilt Renderer/etc., but what this feature will give me, a simple non-tech user (and many others simple users/gamers), in GAME as a final result of its integrating in (game).

More to above:
- More than 400 Improvements? Carefully count and NAME each of them! It's basically bugs, that've been fixed? - GIVE a link ON MAIN PAGE of MAIN SITE to FULL list of bugs, that've been FIXED! Simple users won't be looking for this by themselves!!
- New World Map? Add info to THE LIST.
- New Manual? - TO THE g.d. LIST!!
etc.

All things, that Devs done to the Game MUST be in this LIST.

P.S. Thank you for your attention. I'm not from modding community, so I can't talk to Devs that simple. It would be a relief, that some one, powerfull enough, can reach ears of Devs with this.
P.S.S. To Devs:
Do new approved screens in BMP. Do them in TGA, do them in RAW-format on a PC with Nvidia Quadro last series in it - I don't give a ****! But make them look GOOD!!
And please, I'm begging you, delete old soap-look-like screens from Main Site. Just vaporize them.
P.S.S.S. I'm sorry for my English. It's not my native.

Fight for BG like it your life is at stake. Together we will win!

Comments