Skip to content

This is my artwork to celebrate BGEE

2»

Comments

• QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Ward said:

Preferably make Viconia completely naked.

You know if you like. No hurry really.

rofl

At least there are other people who share my kink for Viconia.

I one time made a list of the fictional characters I would happily sleep with. She was at #1. :O
  • akirachen47akirachen47 Member Posts: 38

Do you have a website featuring your art? I assume if you're this good, you've probably done a lot of work.

As someone who relies on people being honest with my own work to make a living, I would like to be able to give you credit where it's due. I went and cropped the image to work as a BG portrait and already shared them with a friend (both people have to have the same portrait or it shows up blank in multiplayer IIRC), so I'd like to show him your stuff.

I'd also like to see more. I figured that went without saying.

Most of my recent work here, but Traditional Chinese web pages:
    http://home.gamer.com.tw/creation.php?owner=akirac47

Hope you & your friend will be like it. :D
    edited September 2012
    Ward said:

Quartz said:

Ward said:

rofl

At least there are other people who share my kink for Viconia.

I one time made a list of the fictional characters I would happily sleep with. She was at #1. :O

In fact, I almost did not choose Viconia in my team, maybe play BGEE I try let she join me. ;)
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    Very nice Imoen ^_^
  • ChrisYuiChrisYui Member Posts: 94
    That's awesome, I'm going to do a voice set to celebrate BG : EE.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356
    LadyRhian said:

May I respectfully request some safe, sane armor on these female characters? AC10 is not optimal for surviving combat.

She IS wearing bracers, after all.

Mortianna said:

LadyRhian said:

May I respectfully request some safe, sane armor on these female characters? AC10 is not optimal for surviving combat.

She IS wearing bracers, after all.

Yes agreed, AC10 is not optimal but AC3 is thanks to the Gauntlets of A.C. 3 :33333
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Very good artwork. I'm with @LadyRhian though, the clothing is a little too generous.
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    edited September 2012
    @LadyRhian Don't pull an Erephine on us and cover her up. Those boobies add +6 to thac0, her corset adds +2 to easy to get off and her thighs add +4 to going to the gym.

I'm sorry that was a bit sexist. But if logic says gauntlets with +7 AC are good enough for a mage to live then she doesn't need real armour.
  • MoiraMoira Member Posts: 173
    Ward said:

@LadyRhian Don't pull an Erephine on us and cover her up. Those boobies add +6 to thac0, her corset adds +2 to easy to get off and her thighs add +4 to going to the gym.

The only part that bothers me is that there's nothing but skin under the lacing. This is again one of those "that would be so damn impractical" thoughts that distracts me a bit from enjoying the otherwise...

...gorgeous art, @akirachen47!
    I like it that her pose is true to the art style of the game (i.e. not overly stylished superhero/eastern rpg-like), and I love how you've captured the character in the look on her face and the way she's showing off both her classes.
    edited September 2012
    @Moira That's right, nothing but skin under the lacing.

The only thing that stands between me and her skin is lacing, I suppose, right?

Somebody pass me a dagger! Nvm I'll just use my teeth! ;D
  • MoiraMoira Member Posts: 173
    @Ward Now I get why she has both her dagger and a spell prepared ;)
    @Moira I'll tell you what, after staring at her for about twelve seconds my dagger is prepared.

I'll stop with the crude jokes. :P
  • ZafiroZafiro Member Posts: 436
    edited September 2012
    This is what Americans call jailbait; I see it everyday walking down the street..not even funny.
    @Zafiro She's over 18! Plus I'm not an America. Plus kids these days have been manipulated by media into dressing so inappropiately.

Imoen dresses like that because it's a medieval high fantasy game so that makes it okay. :D
  • KhamillKhamill Member Posts: 226
    @akirachen47 Great job, If you ever decide to sell your Baldurs Gate related artwork, I will gladly buy it:)
    If I can pre-order one now, than please make a painting of a Warrior (me in that case:) giving a final blow to Irenicus Head.....You know his eyes poped-out, sylava, and Huge suprise expresion on his face. I am willing to pay a lot:)
    Once again congrats and keep up the good work
    edited September 2012
    Khamill said:

@akirachen47 Great job, If you ever decide to sell your Baldurs Gate related artwork, I will gladly buy it:)
    If I can pre-order one now, than please make a painting of a Warrior (me in that case:) giving a final blow to Irenicus Head.....You know his eyes poped-out, sylava, and Huge suprise expresion on his face. I am willing to pay a lot:)
    Once again congrats and keep up the good work

Thank you so much, but seriously?
    I accept illustrator working right, maybe you can send a message to me, and we discussed the details of the cost and content. :)
    Thanks everyone again, I will try to make better works. :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @akirachen47 - I really like the artwork. Would prefer to have Imoen in a leather jerkin, as the lingerie-as-armor thing doesn't work for me, but the rest is awesome. I give her that wand in Chapter 1 and it's pivotal in the early game for me.
  • sandmanCCLsandmanCCL Member Posts: 1,389
    Anyone else look through this guy's site now that he's linked it?

There's some pretty awesome stuff there.

Anyone else look through this guy's site now that he's linked it?

There's some pretty awesome stuff there.

Thank you, you kind.:D
    Ward said:

@Moira I'll tell you what, after staring at her for about twelve seconds my dagger is prepared.

I'll stop with the crude jokes. :P

Aww, you were on a roll. :(
  • Avenger_teambgAvenger_teambg Member, Developer Posts: 5,862
    Looks like this is bg2 Imoen. She seems to use magic of her own.