Skip to content

[REQUEST] A spell that adds any creature to your party?

XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
Hey guys, I want to do a gameplay of bg2ee with npc characters, but I'm not on a pc. I cannot script, nor compile spells, and I'd like some help with it. Could someone either direct me to a command line bg2ee or make a spell I can drop into my override? It has to have the ability to add anyone, even enemies, to my party. And I should be able to see their inventories. Thanks, and sorry for asking everyone to do everything for me. Just wish I had a PC...

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    @Xzanah If you can use cheat keys on your platform then Ctrl+Q will add any creature to your party. You can find out more in this topic. I think it's possible to create a spell which forces the targetted creature into the party, but I'd recommend to use the cheat key if it's available.
  • XzanahXzanah Member Posts: 145
    I'm on an iPad, @argent77. I can't use the cheat console, but I have file system access of my iPad. Thanks tho, I'm getting a friend to work on it...
    @Xzanah You can try out this set of files. It contains a scroll ("a7join.itm") with a spell to force any target into your party. Just extract the archive into your override folder. You still need a way to add the scroll to your inventory though.
    Lol I will hex it in. Don't worry. And thanks, @argent77
    @argent77 is it possible that maybe you could make the effect file triggered by a spell and attach the spell to the scroll? I am kind of annoyed at having to have a limited number of uses, not to be rude, and id love if there was some way to use it as a memorizable spell. Thanks again!
    @Xzanah Try this. It's a wand with unlimited charges.
    Thanks again, @argent77! Really needed this