Skip to content

Avatar's Look When Dual-Classing and Multi-Classing

I've seen pictures of multi classed characters from fighter -> mage and thief -> mage and when they wear the mage robes, they look like a normal spell caster. But when i play mine, and dual class a fighter -> mage, he still looks like a fighter. Why is that and how can i change it so they look like the leveling class. I want my robes to show on my character and not just change the color of his boots and belt...

Comments

• ghettohoodieghettohoodie Member Posts: 50
    like this
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    The mod that does what you desire is the "Change Avatar When Wearing Robes or Armor" component of G3's BG2 Tweaks.
  • ghettohoodieghettohoodie Member Posts: 50
    edited January 2016
    is there any mods like this for baldur's gate 1? @Aquadrizzt
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    edited January 2016
    @ghettohoodie BG2 Tweaks are fine with all the EE's

also, I recommend you the "Avatar Morphing Script" component from the same mod..
    This script allows you to select whatever PC avatar you wish for your character or any joinable NPC. Assign this script to the character whose avatar you wish to change. To change the avatar return to the game screen, ensure the party AI in on (and the game is not paused) and press 'S'. This will take you to the avatar selection screen. Once the morph is complete re-assign a combat script to the character. Please note that this component can cause slowdowns on older systems.
  • TomarctusTomarctus Member Posts: 49
    You could also manually change it using eekeeper (or shadowkeeper on non-ee) on the appearance tab. Just choose the mage equivalent of what class you are playing.