Skip to content

Bug regarding Nalia?(spoiler)

LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43
I was doing the Imnesvale village quest in Umar Hills when Isaea appeared all of a sudden and abducted Nalia. She was removed from my party and they all disappeared from the area. Or so I thought.

I carried on with the quest and moved on to another area. When I came back from that area(back to where I "lost" Nalia), and started going back to the town again, she was standing there! She stood a little bit to the right, so I didn't see her before. I had assumed she'd disappeared from the area but she had just gone a few steps to the right and got stuck I guess.

Should I be worried about this? I assume that quest is now broken. I've tried reloading the area and rested, but she's still standing there. I can even invite her to my party again as if nothing had happened.

EDIT: Should probably mention that I do have an earlier save before the encounter with Isaea, but it's a while back, and I have to do the whole quest again + some other minor things, so I hope to avoid reloading that save.

P.S. I'm not sure if this belongs in General Discussion or Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition. It's been a while since I last visited the forums.

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Sounds like a bug to me. When Isaea appears, he should arrest Nalia and take her away, not leave her behind. (Then you have to go through several steps to get her back.)
  • LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43
    edited January 2016
    It's fine to me as long as it's not something game-breaking. I'm now traveling with her and so far nothing strange has occured, so I guess I'm fine! I'll just have to do that quest on another playthrough, which I plan to do anyway :)

I don't dare to proceed with that quest however. Not sure if I'm gonna find another Nalia, or if any other bug will occur.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    LundmaN said:

I don't dare to proceed with that quest however. Not sure if I'm gonna find another Nalia, or if any other bug will occur.

That's probably for the best.

LundmaN
  • LundmaNLundmaN Member Posts: 43
    This is so accurate.