Skip to content

Android Suppot

KojiOyamaKojiOyama Member Posts: 9
Started IWD:EE and now have BG:EE. hoping to get the rest over time. Please help me and other android users jump the cheat barrier by simply cheating one game and sharing charicter files with the other games. my method only works for mutiplayer charicters(causes single player to crash). I use console cheats in BG:EE and then hex editor on IWD:EE.

NOTE: I m not using any mods. just what comes with the play store version.

Any and all help is appriciated. i find alot of this coding stuff very complicated my self.
Post edited by KojiOyama on

Comments

• KojiOyamaKojiOyama Member Posts: 9
    update as of only five minutes lmao. got cap removal to work by placing original 2da zip under sdcard/andriod/data/baldur.../files, then unzip and it will create the override folder with 2das content inside.

if you made a override folder and unziped the file in it. then it makes another folder inside the folder you made. not allowing the game to read the data. fix this by simply moving the three 2das up a folder to the file you created and deleting the override folder in the override folder.
    edited January 2016
    This is to confirm that C:SetCurrentXP(any value) , C:AddGold(any value) works with ctrl+Enter, then press Enter to activate the change.
    Be aware that the exp cheat will set XP at written value and not add on to what you have.

NOTE: This method only works in BG:EE. IWD:EE console has no response.

C:CreateItem(item#) does not work however. i get a file does not exist message. Anyone with knowledge in fixing this please share with me, so i may pass it on to others.
    edited January 2016
    When i moved my charicter from BG:EE to IWD:EE the game keeps crashing. SDcard/Android/Data/BG:EE/files/charicters/Koji.char to SDcard/Android/Data/IWD:EE/files/charicters/(inserted)Koji.char. Is this right or do i have to run through computer?

update: I have been able to use differnt methods of cheats ,easy to do, to get any charicter class to max level with 25 stats. only draw back is can only use charicter with multiplayer. trying to import charicter to single player causes a crash. anyone know why?