Skip to content

Fighter/Sorcerer Multiclass

MalatarMalatar Member Posts: 9
I've searched around, but I haven't found this released anywhere yet. Has anyone done something like a fighter/sorcerer multiclass kit or mod? Or at least a way to dual class from fighter to sorcerer?

Thank you for any help you can provide...

Comments

• HudzyHudzy Member Posts: 300
    Tome and Blood has something similar to that with the Magus kit.
  • AquadrizztAquadrizzt Member Posts: 1,065
    As @Hudzy said, my Tome and Blood mod has a Magus kit that is basically a heavily armored Sorcerer with an open weapon proficiency system. It is not possible, even with the Enhanced Editions, to make multi- or dual-class Fighter/Sorcerers, unfortunately. I have tried various solutions via emulation, and the closest I got was a Sorcerer with a Fighter's THAC0 progression and open weapon proficiencies, but because Sorcerers still only get 6 proficiency points over the course of 30+ levels, it didn't quite work out.
  • MalatarMalatar Member Posts: 9
    That "closest you got" might be fine, since I could add in proficiencies when due via Shadowkeeper. May I ask where you found that? If you created it, do you mind making your work public? It sounds like exactly what I was looking for...

I'll certainly also look at Tome and Blood, a name I haven't heard since I was a young whippersnapper playing AD&D. Thank you!